Skip to content
Nitrile examination gloves - powder-free, nitrylex® classic
- micro-textured outer surface with fingertip texture
- polymerized and chlorinated internally
- are used in a medical environment, intended to protect the patient and user against cross-contamination, conduct medical examinations, diagnostics, therapeutic activities and work with contaminated material
- AQL leakage level: ≤1.5
- length: 240cm
- approved for contact with food
- they are a class I medical device and a category III personal protective equipment
- 100 pcs in a package
EN 420, EN ISO 374-5, EN 1041, EN ISO 374-4, EN 16523-1, EN ISO 374-1, EN ISO 374-2, EN ISO 15223-1, EN 455(1-4), EN ISO 13485:2016
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.